1. Kanel KT, Wolmark N, Thompson PE. Delayed Severe Hypertriglyceridemia from Tamoxifen. N Engl J Med 1997; 337:281-282July 24, 1997DOI: 10.1056/NEJM199707243370417
2. Glueck CJ, Lang J, Hamer T, Tracy T. Severe hypertriglyceridemia and pancreatitis when estrogen replacement therapy is given to hypertriglyceridemic women. J Lab Clin Med 1994;123:59-64
3. Brun LD, Gagne C, Rousseau C, Moorjani S, Lupien PJ. Severe lipemia induced by tamoxifen. Cancer 1986;57:2123-2126
4. Noguchi M, Taniya T, Tajiri K, et al. Fatal hyperlipaemia in a case of metastatic breast cancer treated by tamoxifen. Br J Surg 1987;74:586-587
5. Thangaraju M, Kumar K, Gandhirajan R, Sachdanandam P. Effect of tamoxifen on plasma lipids and lipoproteins in postmenopausal women with breast cancer. Cancer 1994;73:659-663
6. Love RR, Newcomb PA, Wiebe DA, et al. Effects of tamoxifen therapy on lipid and lipoprotein levels in postmenopausal patients with node-negative breast cancer. J Natl Cancer Inst 1990;82:1327-1332
7. Hemant Kumar Singh, Mahendranath S. Prasad, Arun K. Kandasamy, and Kadambari Dharanipragada J. Tamoxifen-induced hypertriglyceridemia causing acute pancreatitis Pharmacol Pharmacother. 2016 Jan-Mar; 7(1): 38–40. doi: 10.4103/0976-500X.179365
8..Thompson WG, Gau GT. Hypertriglyceridemia and its pharmacologic treatment among US adults--invited commentary. Arch Intern Med 2009; 169:578.
9..Heart Protection Study Collaborative Group. MRC/BHF Heart Protection Study of cholesterol lowering with simvastatin in 20,536 high-risk individuals: a randomised placebo-controlled trial. Lancet 2002; 360:7.
10..McBride PE. Triglycerides and risk for coronary heart disease. JAMA 2007; 298:336.
11.. Chait A, Brunzell JD. Chylomicronemia syndrome. Adv Intern Med 1992; 37:249.
12.. Wood PD, Stefanick ML, Williams PT, Haskell WL. The effects on plasma lipoproteins of a prudent weight-reducing diet, with or without exercise, in overweight men and women. N Engl J Med 1991; 325:461.
13..Harris WS, Connor WE, Illingworth DR, et al. Effects of fish oil on VLDL triglyceride kinetics in humans. J Lipid Res 1990; 31:1549.
14.. Durrington PN, Bhatnagar D, Mackness MI, et al. An omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acid concentrate administered for one year decreased triglycerides in simvastatin treated patients with coronary heart disease and persisting hypertriglyceridaemia. Heart 2001; 85:544.
15..National Cholesterol Education Program (NCEP) Expert Panel on Detection, Evaluation, and Treatment of High Blood Cholesterol in Adults (Adult Treatment Panel III). Third Report of the National Cholesterol Education Program (NCEP) Expert Panel on Detection, Evaluation, and Treatment of High Blood Cholesterol in Adults (Adult Treatment Panel III) final report. Circulation 2002; 106:3143.